Call Attorney, Lee A. Cohen 863.646.7636
Lee Adam Cohen is founder of Cohen Law, P.A.
- Mr. Cohen earned his B.A. in political science from the University of South Florida and his juris doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 1995.
- Mr. Cohen was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1995.
- Between 1995 and 2001 Mr. Cohen worked with the Public Defender's Office for the Tenth Judicial Circuit.
- Between 2001 and 2008 Mr. Cohen worked as an associate and a partner in the law firm of McDonald & Shearer, P.A. (also, McDonald, Shearer, and Cohen, P.A.).
- Mr. Cohen has worked on everything from misdemeanor cases to serious felonies including capital sexual battery and first-degree murder cases. In addition to experience in handling misdemeanor, DUI, felony, and serious felony cases Mr. Cohen also has experience in post-conviction and appellate law.
- Mr. Cohen served as the President for the Polk County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association in 2007.
The Florida Bar awarded Mr. Cohen, in 2003, Board Certification as a specialist in the field of criminal trial law. The certification process includes a written examination as well as an investigation by the Bar of the lawyer's qualifications, experience, and reputation in the legal community.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland Criminal Defense Attorney - Lawyer.
Contact Lee A. Cohen at 863.646.7636 for your Criminal Defense legal needs in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and Central Florida Area.